Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Smiles and Sharing

Recently, Scott posted a gift to those of us who will be needing it:

And so when I ate my Christmas dinner with my family, I must have cashed in on this token unknowingly. I used my dual wave bolus, hoped I had guessed right on my carbs, and checked my blood sugar 2 hrs later. I was 95! We were ready to eat dessert at that time, and I somehow managed to have a 112 a few hours after that. So, thanks, Scott, for your token, and the smile it brought to my face as I remembered it when that 95 appeared on my screen.

1 comment:

Scott K. Johnson said...

You are very welcome - glad to see that it was able to work its magic for you!

I was able to pull off a couple near target readings with just the THREAT of mentally cashing in my token.

Then the time came where I actually did have to cash it in, and it performed for me as well.

Here's to the wrap up of another holiday season, and good intentions as we move along into the new year.

Take care!