Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Fun Music Wednesday

I've been so busy working on a presenation for school that I almost forgot it was Wed! The video I chose this week is Martina McBride singing her recent single "Anyway" a beautiful song about living life. I love her songs because she's not afraid to talk about real issues, like in her song Concrete Angel, which is about child abuse. Not to mention her wonderful voice! Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn are who introduce her as she sings this at the Country Music Awards in this video, and they are another one of my favorite country acts. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MARTINA AND THAT SONG!!!!

Seriously, I can't wait to hear her new CD. It came out April 3rd but I haven't gotten to the store yet.
My best friend got to see her sing at the Opry - said it was amazing! Just like you I love that she sings songs with purpose - not just corny romance ballads!