Thursday, March 15, 2007

Local ADA website

As I mentioned a few days ago, I am volunteering with my local American Diabetes Association's Step Out to Fight Diabetes walk. And after a few days of working on it, I'm ready to unveil the Myspace page I designed to get the word out about our local walk. http://www.myspace.com/stepoutdiabetes
April 2, 2007 the walk website will be going live, so we'll have a link to that on our page at that point. We're hoping to encourage more donations since online donations tend to generate more funds. Let me know what you think- we'll also eventually have posts about why the committee members are involved with the ADA- how diabetes has affected them personally or a loved one. Also, if you have a myspace account, feel free to join our friends section!

No comments: