Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fun Music Wednesdays

I love music- whether I'm listening to it, dancing or singing along. So, I thought I'd do more than just occasionally share the lyrics of the songs I love on here. So each Wednesday, you'll learn who I've been listening to lately. I have an eclectic ear, so there will probably be something for everyone. Some people who know me may even be surprised by this Joss Stone pick- but I think she rocks! I love how she uses her voice- doesn't over or under do it and she obviously loves what she does for a living. She's only 19 and I have a feeling we'll be seeing plenty more of her.

1 comment:

Minnesota Nice said...

Kate,
Isn't YouTube great?
I am sort of stuck in a very narrow lane of music that I listen to, so look forward to being exposed to some new performers.